SheShow respects the intellectual property rights of others and we ask our users to do the same.
If you believe that your content has been used in a way that constitutes an infringement of your rights, please notify SheShow for complaints (submit form below) by sending a Notice and Takedown Report, which must include the following important information:
1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the relevant matter;
2. a description of the matter claimed to have been infringed;
3. a description of where the claimed infringing content is located on the SheShow site.
4. your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the owner, its agent, or the law;
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that:
a. the above information is accurate; and
b. you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the rights involved.
Please use the form below to submit your report, you can also reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org